Open call to GGH community: If there is tech you aren’t seeing but would like to, let us know.
This was once an example page. It’s different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). Most people start with an About page that introduces them to potential site visitors. But not us, no, that would simply not do for we are geeks, intellects driven by the need for technology, an admiration of cleverness and fueled by accomplishment.
So clearly, what we need here is a change/activity log, a list of what we’ve done, started doing, and fully intend to do just as soon as we get back from making / eating chili.
- WordPress set up, databases defined, configured, tested – complete
- Anti-spam installed, API registered, module activated – complete
- Site backup module loaded, configured, tested, set for offsite backups – complete
- Security module installed, tested, recurring schedule set – complete
- Sitemaps module installed, run, scheduled – complete
- TablePress module loaded for no apparent reason – untested
- Recipe module loaded, tested – complete
- Podcast module loaded, statistic add on installed – untested
- Limited facebook modules installed – untested
- Blog history enabled (read: The “BLOG” page actually lists all blog posts now…)
- Style changes made to themes and site overall to improve readability (thanks to Geek1 or whatever she is calling herself this week 🙂 )
- Work has started on supporting email addresses (i.e., GeekDeux@GeeksGetHealthy.com)
- Work has begun on integrating credentials to allow GGH users to log in to Health.Jinkle.Com seamlessly
Of course, the way WP has re-written their hashing algorithms, this may take longer than it should